12-to-Many Model creates real business in compliance with Italian law 33/2009 and followings. This model is a contractual network with the following characteristics:
- the signature of the 12-to-many model contract and a handshake to give a second life to the Italian wood;
- no individual legal liability;
- at the beginning no joint stock;
- a “Common Unit”, who acts in behalf of the enterprises, but not in their name to achieve
- the targets of the business network contract;
- INDIPENDENCE IN THEIR MANAGEMENT FOR THE ENTERPRISES.
- the sharing of management methods that let each link to efficiently produce, promote and sell innovative wooden products with a high marginality. These products has a high economic and social importance, but a low environmental impact, and they are certified by Italian and international unregistered trademark.
Thanks to the collaboration with ENEA (Italian National Agency for New Technologies, Energy and Sustainable Economic Development), the 12-to-many network products are characterised by:
- a great quality in terms of technical characteristics affecting the expected quality according to the Quality Function Deployment (QFD);
- The quantification of environmental costs calculating the all life cycle of products from the cradle to the grave with LCA method. In this way, clients could find out environmental benefits compared to a product coming from further away
- The quantification of the traditional value of the product and its benefits using a scientific method certified by the Enea, based on the QFD, employed for the Business Network
- the possibility to enhance local artisans and tell their histories;
- the possibility to share a market plan action to foster the benefits coming from the using of local raw material reducing greatly the costs of a marketing plan for each enterprise